Annual Report Production
Leveraging a unique platform to build credibility
For public companies, annual reports to shareholders are required to be distributed to all shareholders in advance of any shareholder meeting that includes election of directors. While annual report design and practice varies widely, the traditional annual report letter to shareholders remains a unique platform for communicating to company stakeholders. At its best, this platform provides a clear, frank discussion of a company’s performance for the past year and its strategies, challenges, opportunities and goals for the future. As a result, the letter also informs the reader about management’s priorities, style and credibility.
From concept development and writing to graphic design, photography and printing, Corporate Communications offers full annual report production capabilities. Producing dozens of annual reports each year, we have in-depth experience in establishing production schedules that comply with SEC and stock exchange guidelines and deadlines, as well as the resources to produce completed annual reports on time and within the agreed upon budget.
Our services include:
- Establishing an appropriate production budget based on the client’s goals, visual approach and print quantities needed;
- Drafting and editing the company letter to shareholders;
- Developing the narrative and other report content;
- Coordinating design, photography, typesetting and the full production process; and
- Delivering the completed annual reports to the appropriate distribution points and posting the report to the company’s website.
We are also fully experienced in managing report preparation and distribution under the SEC’s Notice and Access regulations for electronic delivery, and we help our clients execute a cost/benefit analysis based on our extensive knowledge of, and participation in, the process.